Sunday, January 4, 2009

I love my new Nikon D90!

For christmas, Santa brought me a new fancy camera. It takes cool pictures and HD video!!! Unfortunately, I have no clue how to use it yet... but it's still super fun. Here are a few pics I've taken with it so far.

Aubrey, anxious on Christmas Eve.

Baby, angry at being snowed in all holiday season

Baby taking a bath.

Happy Time!!!

Aubrey, rollin' in her new ride.

All smiles.

She's bored of the same ole' breakfast every day...

Even with a snot crusted face, she's still the cutest....

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick Gibbons said...

I love you, your wife, and your crust baby.

January 5, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I think she looks just like you when you were a baby

January 17, 2009 at 1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could see her and you guys more often. I miss all of you and getting to see her grow up and hold her. You better be showing her pics of her family so she knows all of us when she sees us again!! lol.... The third picture up from this comments area you can see the halifax in her.. she almost looks a little like aunt luella. Wierd.

January 23, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<<Home