Thursday, April 3, 2008

Viva La Cabo!!!


Yep, I speak spanish now. Figured I'd learn it for the annual Valve vacation. This year, we're going to Cabo San Lucas for 8 days. When I told baby of the trip, she couldn't contain her excitement. The following are actual photographs of the event:

Aubrey, moments before the big news. Yes, I know. She has a big tongue. The doctors say that although it's abnormal, she'll grow in to it.


Aubrey, showing her excitement for the trip!

And here, she made an inappropriate joke about mexicans...

"Does this sombraro make my neck look fat?"


Viva La Cabo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

LMAO those are the cutest pictures of Aubrey. The comments above each one are hilarious too. Still laughing. She has a very contagious smile, and yes the hat makes her neck look fat. LOL Sorry. She will be the main attraction around the pool.

April 4, 2008 at 3:30 AM  
Blogger Nick Gibbons said...

That's so weird, that sombrero is huge on me.

April 4, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Holly jo said...

LMAO!!!!!! Can't even type I am laughing so hard!!!

April 5, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<<Home